As the countdown is over, we would like to highlight some important reminders and first-day procedures:
- School starts at 8:15 am
- The gates will open at 8:10 am (Please do not drop-off students before that time)
- All Students will line up in the School Yard
- Grade 2 & 3 students will enter through the “Alleyway” entrance on 114th Street
- Grade 4 & 5 students will enter through the “School Yard” entrance on 86th Avenue
- Classes will line up in assigned spots in the school yard
- Breakfast will be Grab and Go eaten in the classrooms.
- All students will be dismissed between 2:30 pm - 2:35 pm.
- Students will be dismissed ONLY to an adult that is listed on the Emergency Blue Card.
- Grade 2 & 3 students will dismiss from the school yard, parents will enter the school yard from the “Alleyway” entrance once all classes are lined up in the school yard.
- Grade 4 Students will dismiss through the double doors located on 114th Street.
- Grade 5 Students will dismiss through Exit 7 (Next to the Main Entrance on 86th Avenue)
As previously shared with families, ALL students must bring pencils, 2 or 3 notebooks, and a folder. NOT ALL ITEMS NEED TO BE IN SCHOOL ON THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL.
- PLEASE DO NOT make bags so heavy that the child cannot carry them alone. You can send in a few items each day. Teachers and Staff cannot bring heavy bags upstairs to the classrooms. Please make sure each bag is labeled with your child's full name.